Mosaix Regional Learning Lab
Due to COVID-19 we will be Rescheduling to a Later Date
Work Smart. Avoid Mistakes. Gain Competence.
At the Mosaix Learning lab you will experience….
In-depth interaction from the Lead Pastor, Chip Freed, the pastoral staff, and lay leadership of a healthy multiethnic church;
An "under-the-hood" look into best practices re. diverse staffing, worship leading, prayer ministry, & more;
Appointments and meals with lay leaders and church members for no-holes-barred interaction.
Perfect for entire church staff teams, or denominational leaders seeking to accelerate the vision among the pastors you're working with in a specific conference, district, or region!
Attend our next Mosaix Learning Lab
The Lab originally scheduled for April 17 - 19, 2020 will be rescheduled, date TBD
Garfield Memorial United Methodist Church
The Learning Lab Details
Includes 4 meals!
• $149/person for a group of 3 or more
• Group rate will be available at a local hotel
The hotel is approximately 30 minutes from the airport. We suggest that you use Uber, rent a car, or otherwise arrange to ride with other attendees that rent a car throughout your stay.
Friday, [dated TBS] at 5:30 PM through Sunday, [date TBD] at 2:45 PM.
See below for a detailed schedule.
The Learning Lab Schedule
Day 1 - Friday
• 5:30p -Registration / Check-in at Garfield Memorial Church 3650 Lander Rd, Pepper Pike
• 6:00p - Dinner and Q&A interaction with staff and lay leaders of Garfield
• 6:45p - Transitioning a Homogeneous Church to a Multi-ethnic Church with Chip Freed
• 8:00p - Q&A
• 9:00p - Arrive back at hotel
Day 2 - Saturday
• 9:00a - Arrival at Garfield
• 9:15a - Developing Multicultural Competence with Kimberly Chapmon-Wynne
• 10:45a - Break/Facility Tour
• 11:15a - Multiethnnic Conversations with Kimberly Chapmon-Wynne and Garfield pastors
• 12:15p - Lunch: includes Q&A with staff and lay leaders of Garfield
• 1:30p - Building a House of Prayer for All Nations with Lori Stubbs
• 3:30p - Site visit to South Euclid Campus
Replicating Multiethnic DNA and Community Engagement with Scott Blevins & Nikki Froehlich
• 5:30p - Arrive back at hotel
• 6:45p - Dinner and Q&A interaction with staff and lay leaders of Garfield
Day 3 - Sunday
• 9:00a - Attend Garfield (in any combination of 4 service options) & experience Baptism Sunday!
• 12:30p - Lunch and Q&A interaction with worship staff and lay leaders of Garfield
Worship and planning in a multiethnic context with Justin Mackey, Dre & Leah Bracey, Jessica James
• 2:45p - Leave for airport; departure flights should be booked to leave at 4:30p or later