Gather - Grow - Guard
Here are a few ways for you to gather in community with a diverse people who share a common brokenness, with Jesus.
Gather During the Week
(All groups meet at the Pepper Pike Campus)
Use this link to sign up or learn more about any of the groups below.
- Men’s Group (2nd & 4th Mondays, 6:30-8:00 PM)
- Foundations Small Group (Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30 PM; childcare provided)
- Women’s Group (Thursdays, 7:00-8:30 PM; childcare provided on request)
- Book Study Group (2nd Thursdays, 10:00-11:30 AM
- Mom’s Group (1st & 3rd Sundays, 7:00-8:30 PM)
- Biblical Strength Training (BIBLE + EXERCISE on Zoom) Tues.-Fri., 6:30-7:30 AM; Sat. 8:00-9:00 AM
Gather in MicroChurch
The groups below are gathering weekly to share life together. Visit the MicroChurch page for more details.
Bedford: Thursdays, 7:00-8:30 PM.
Willoughby: Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00 PM
Richmond Heights: Mondays, 7:00-8:30 PM
Solon: Mondays, 7:00-8:30 PM
Cleveland Heights: Mondays, 6:30-8:00 PM (CURRENTLY FULL)
Independence: Tuesdays, 7:00-8:30 PM
Gather in Prayer
Click here to learn more about House of Prayer
- Monday House of Prayer – Mondays, 6:30-7:30 PM (Conference Call 339.209.5473)
- Wednesday House of Prayer Bible Study – Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 PM (Conference Call 339.209.5473)
Gather to Serve
Visit the VOLUNTEER page to indicate interest in any of the above and other opportunities.
- Children's Ministry: Serve in Kidz Space.
- Radical Hospitality: Assist in welcome worshippers on Sunday morning and beyond.
- Café: Serve coffee and other beverages in the café/lobby outside the Family Life Center.
- Outreach: Help take the love of Christ beyond the walls of the church with Outreach.
- Tech, Worship and Choir: Participate in the vibrant and diverse worship of the church.
A gathering place to connect diverse people who share a common brokenness, with Jesus.